Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with a paid subscription to sports illustrated. you get the magazine, the game a dvd called "Madden the road to canton" all for 49 bucks

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
I just wonder what the "semi-annually" thing is all about:

"Subscriber's Automatic Renewal Program:
You authorize SPORTS ILLUSTRATED to charge your credit/debit card at the price above now and in time to renew your SPORTS ILLUSTRATED subscription, without interruption, before the start of each new semi-annual term at the low subscriber rate then in effect unless you tell us to stop. You may cancel at any time during your subscription by contacting customer service and receive a full refund on all unmailed issues. If your credit/debit card cannot be charged, we'll bill you directly instead."

·
Registered
529 Posts
I just wonder what the "semi-annually" thing is all about:

"Subscriber's Automatic Renewal Program:
You authorize SPORTS ILLUSTRATED to charge your credit/debit card at the price above now and in time to renew your SPORTS ILLUSTRATED subscription, without interruption, before the start of each new semi-annual term at the low subscriber rate then in effect unless you tell us to stop. You may cancel at any time during your subscription by contacting customer service and receive a full refund on all unmailed issues. If your credit/debit card cannot be charged, we'll bill you directly instead."
Pretty sure it just means they will continue to charge you for the magazine and another subscription if you don't cancel. Kind of like the Net Flix free trial thing, you get 2 weeks free but if you dont cancel they start chargin.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just got my confirmation email for SI. my subscription will automatically renew every 6 months unless i cancel it

·
Registered
680 Posts
read the fine print

*CANCELLATION POLICY

If you choose to cancel your subscription to Sports Illustrated, due to the value of the game and DVD ($49), you will not receive a refund unless the game and DVD are returned in their original packaging.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Wow, that's a hot deal. It's like getting a subscription AND the game for $10 less than the cost of the game alone. Not to mention the bonus DVDs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts