close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

free DVD from ice team

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by hardwaterfan, Nov 15, 2004.

1. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

I found this on another site. Clam tells me its on its way so it must be legit. From what Ive heard its mostly ads for their stuff, though. I havent seen it yet myself. But their inserts and annual are pretty good reading.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardwater Crusaders,

Here's an offer you can't refuse... Email your name and address to info@clamcorp.com and we'll send you out a FREE Ice Team DVD. Not bad, huh?

Act how, however. Because our inventory of DVD's likely won't last through Christmas.

Tight Lines,
    Noel Vick
    Ice Team

2. sent my request... THANKS

3. rec'd this reply:
    We will send you the DVD right away.
    Thanks,

Ice Team
    15600 28th Ave N
    Plymouth, MN 55447
    www.iceteam.com

4. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

cool.....cant wait to check it out myself...cant wait for ice either! :)

5. The ice can't get here fast enough now! Hopefully this DVD will help the "itch" a bit!

6. Got Mine Today. Haven't Checked It Out Yet. Thanks For The Link.

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

on that note does anyone have an ice armor suite for cold weather. if so how do ya like it and would it work well for cold weather fishing on boat and possible rainny days on erie etc.

8. 16 minutes of "I want that...I need that....MAN do I need that!" It did get the blood pumping for some ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

just got mine friday. cabelas has them and they have a $20. discount coupon on their latest flyer. I tried it on and they run quite big in size. I'm 240 pounds and an XL is too big for me. Sending it back to get a large. I had the bibs on in the house and was sweating like crazy before i could get the coat on. Its definatly a COLD weather suit. Dont think i'll be wearing it till the temps are really low. The suit is pretty heavy too. Expensive but worth the money. :cool: Also, in-fisherman video series has a couple ice fishing videos on sale as a package deal. Secrets, 1 and 2, for less than $20. for the pair.

10. Got my DVD today. I was surprised it actually had some fishing mixed in with its advertising. Watching it only gets me more pumped up for the hard stuff!

11. I got mine a few days ago. It only took 4 days. Its getting me excited to try ice fishing for the first time.