Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am posting this for my parents. They were given a dog about 4 months ago and he is possibly about a year old now. Looks like a shepard and lab mix. He is house broken and up to date on all his shots but they cannot keep him. He really is a super sweet dog, great with kids, loves to snuggle and play and has an absolute great temperment. The only issue with him is that he does not get along with their beagle mix. Both is are great dogs but when the other gets attention they get jealous and start to fight, pretty bad. Would be great in a family with no other dogs. The dog has been around young children and licks and loves them, it really is a sweet dog. free to a good home, located in the Cincinnati area near Stonelick lake area. The photos show him on a chain but he is usually off and listens well and stays in his yard. I posted on this website right now because of the type of people here so that we can be sure he goes to a good home. Call Dennis at 513-625-7529.

I am having difficulty uploading pictures but will try when I get home Sunday or when you call my Dad can text a few to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts