Free Denny's breakfast

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishingguy, Feb 2, 2009.

1. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

Ya think? Will you be able to get near one? I'll probably drive by to see how bad it'll be. Doubt I'll stop.

2. How bad what is,the food? Most of the ones I've been to haven't been all that good. They used to be good but now I'd rather grab a belly bomb from a 7-11 then eat there.

3. symba

symba Kayak Conquistador

No Denny's near Columbus!!!!

Tiz quite a shame.

4. i might go before work. if its really busy i won't stop. i am a waffle house fan myself

5. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

Rex, how bad will the crowds be. Probably won't be able to even get in the door. I must have a good Denny's near me. 1000 times better than one of those belly bombs.

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

because they were so bad,they went under.
    now you're talking:)

denny's used to be pretty decent,but quality went down,and prices went up,so no more super slams for me.
    haven't found bad food at any waffle house,and i've eaten at a bunch of them in several staes,LOL.
    but forget the one on the interstate going through columbia s.c.
    so nasty and dirty i couldn't even use the restroom:(

7. I saw the commercials for it on the TV today, but I have no idea where a Denny's is by me in Cincinnati, even if I did, I had to work. Plus I prefer IHop myself.

8. Denny's may be the worst restaurant in the US. Quality of food, mismanagement, racist accusations and lawsuits, etc...FREE and a $20 bill under my plate, and I still would not eat there, ever.
    John

9. RIGHT ON!!! Couldn't have said it better myself.

10. I heard something on the radio here in Cincy about it. I think it may have even caused some fights or something to get the free food. I can't imagine why.

This says it all!
    "FREE and a $20 bill under my plate, and I still would not eat there, ever."

11. Ihop is where it's at! You couldn't pay me enough money to eat at Denny's!

12. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I've eaten at Dennys in other states while traveling and they aren't THAT bad, in fact, I'd rate them above a waffle house in terms of food quality and they are cheaper to boot.