Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents dog had puppies.The mom is a full blooded brittany and the DAD is a mix between a brittany and black lab.He actually looks just like a brittany but is black.Im sure the pups will make great hunters.First come first serve.Pups are ready to go and our located about 20 minutes east of chillicothe easy access off route 50.Call 740-887-2102 for more info or to come see them.Heres some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Boy, those are beautiful pups. Man, I wish we could have a dog here.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Are the parents hunters? Could you tell me if the white pup in the second pic is male or female? If it is a female I may be interested!!

Edit...my wife like the white faced chocolate one in the second pic so we could be interested in it as well. Must still be female though!!

·
Wannabe Fisherman
101 Posts
Interested in one if you have a female left . . .will send a pm . . . can pick up this weekend . . .

·
Crick Smallie Fisherman
844 Posts
I would say that the lab is coming out in the chocolate one. My buddy had a litter of pups and they were golden retr/lab and Irish setter mix and they were all yellow, black and choc. with longer hair. Those are some beautiful pups though. good luck

·
Registered
533 Posts
wonder where the chocolate brown coloring came from... odd
That would mean that the male carried the reccesive trait for chocolate. Black lab x black lab doesn't always mean black. They can yield chocolate as well as yellow. The resulting chocolate coloring is being shown as well as the dominant coloration of the brit. Great looking pups and good luck to you!!!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for the delay getting on the questions.I work long hours and I live in Chillicothe so I dont have the latest info.Best bet is calling them direct on the phone number listed.Someone jumped on the pups cause when I talked to them tonight they had 3 left.Not sure on sex or colors left but if interested give them a call.Might not have long left to get a great pet.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Picked mine up this morning, thanks alot!!!

·
Lost in the 50's
2,290 Posts
Ok pups are all gone.Thanks to everyone!!!
If there are any pups that have been returned please send me an e-mail. I have a Brit now and would take another off your hands for sure. Anyone else, if you're not happy with your dog or can't keep it let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Would love to help you out trucked but we love our new pup.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
We'll definately do it as I need all the help I can get. Thanks littleking!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts