close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Free BPS Action Bass decals

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by itsbrad, Sep 5, 2005.

1. I was thinking about doing this last week but since Walter did it, and Im in a giving mood I will do it as well.

I will mail the winner a package of Bass Pro Shops Action Decals(Bass) I bought 2 packages thinking there was 1 in each pack instead of 2 in each one so I have an extra set. Here is a pic if youre not sure what they are.

[​IMG]

Pick a number between 1-100 I will PM Shakedown with the correct number. I figure I might as well give back to the people that have given me so much information and some great fishing stories/pics.

2. What should I guess, huuummmmm I just can't decided, well it has to be, no it sould be, I am going to say, well maybe it will be, oh for goodness sake it is "83". :D

3. Let me also add that I will mail these out next Monday as Im leaving for my honeymoon tonight. I forgot to post that in the previous post but just to let the winner know it will be a week before I get them shipped.

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Your leaving on your honeymoon and your thinking about Bass decals? Man either you need a rest or love fishing a lot more than ---.! ( just kidding) Thanks, and have a great time on your honeymoon.

5. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

6. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

7. dip

dip dip

my guess is 5

8. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe (stcroixjoe)

9. just for kicks....66

10. WarEagle

WarEagle FNG

As bad as my schedule has been lately.. I'll take a bass no matter what form it is in.

I'll guess 17.

WAR

11. 73, how could it not be 73?

12. I guess I will go with my age. 30 for me please.

13. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

14. zipperneck52

zipperneck52 fished with Noah

15. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

35 sounds good to me

BMF :G