close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Free 19pc Super Neon Kit from Jamminjigs

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Jamminjigs, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Here is the offer,

When you purchase $25.00 or more in merchandise from www.Jamminjigs.com and or www.Baddoglures.com we will include a free 19pc super neon glow jig kit. The kit will consist of 19 pieces of various neon glow jigs we offer on our site. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, simply purchase your items on our web site, and write in the comments area that you are from OGF. I know when using paypal there isnt a comments section. Please try to send us an email direct letting us know you are from OGF.

Thanks,
    Brian
    www.Jamminjigs.com
    www.Baddoglures.com

2. WAHOO... I like free...
    THANKS for the offer [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Those are some sweet looking jigs. I am going to place an order but have a few questions. In the bad dog 2 kit I see a swimming jig similar to a rap. Is that the humpback and what ever it is called can it be ordered individually. And what isthe weight of the darters? And approx how long for internet orders to be delivered TIA
    Feel free to answer here or by pm or email if preferred.

Scott

4. Got my kits and the free kit in 2 days!!! :eek:

5. That's a great offer Brian. Thanks. I'll be placing my order later this week.

6. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Yes, thank you for a very nice offer to all of us. We definitely appreciate it. ;)

- Jim

7. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Awesome Deal. I'll be contacting you very shortly :)

8. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

My order was sent in about 5 minutes ago. I always spend money on pinmins when I get bait. Problem is, I never have the right color. I know this will not happen now. Now if I can only find some fish.... :rolleyes:

9. AWWW HECK!!!

I forgot to mention OGF in the comments section. Just sent my order in too.

That'll learn me to follow directions, eh???

10. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

hey man that free kit is definitely worth a follow up email!! you guys are gonna be impressed.

11. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

I ordered Tues afternoon and had mine first thing in the mail this morning. Impressive service and the jigs are top of the shelf. Some of the nicest jigs I have ever seen. I just hope the fish like them. Got the extras for mentioning GFO.

12. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

I just gotta commend Jammin Jigs for their fast shipping, fast responces and GREAT looking Jigs. I have received 2 orders already and both were placed this last weekend. Great job guys! Thanx for the jigs! I will be back for more!

Gene

13. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

I would like to say thanks as well. Ordered Tuesday, just received them in the mail today. Ordered the #3 walleye kit and got the free kit as well. Look foward to hopefully trying them out tomorrow morning, these are some nice jigs, lets hope the fish like them as well.

14. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I ordered mine on late wednesday and received them today as well. I plan on using them tomorrow for some gils and will give a report with pics hopefully!

15. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Ordered mine earlier this week......just arrived today. Thanks again! Great looking jigs as usual!

16. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

Jigs in the mail....$34.95

Bait at the local tackle shop...$13.54

New ice rod and reel...$22.47

Explaining to the wife why I've been gone for 8 hours...expensive as h**l!!!

Awesome jigs. :D

17. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

went out on a limb and ordered the grab bag. dont like to do that type of thing too often but figured hey for 10 bucks what the heck. im glad i did. pretty wild looking stuff! a few of the jigs have some glow to them....they say every grab bag is different, so you might get something completely different, but this is what i got:

Attached Files:

18. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

how do you get the free jigs,,,im new to the site,,,thanks for any help,,,jigs look great

19. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Free deal is no longer available at this time but who know's what they will offer this year. For those of you that haven't tried these out, PLEASE do so this season. They are first class jigs that even I caught fish on! They make some of the finest jigs anywhere.

20. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

I bought the glow jigs last year and they are VERY high quality with a great selection to chose from at their site.

PL.................