Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
KrustyDawg
2,632 Posts
This is what True2Plue does on my boat after he loses a walleye ! LOL !:D

The 1:11 mark freaked me out, wth is he doing with the remote ?!?!?

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,505 Posts
You just stole over 1:20 of my life....you owe me big Matt....thief :D

I feel dumber after watching that.:mad:

·
KrustyDawg
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You just stole over 1:20 of my life....you owe me big Matt....thief :D

I feel dumber after watching that.:mad:
You know you laughed your a$$ off ! That generation will be running this country when you and I are retired and hitting the lake everyday ! SCARY thought ! I will buy ya a cold one the next time we are out !

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,505 Posts
I guess my humor and yours differ a little bit I found zero humor in that whatsoever, I felt like throwing my monitor into the hallway at my office or reaching into it and blastin that dude in the face then spitting on him then shoving a dispey in his cornhole ....and yes that's how I really feel so don't ask :D LMAO now I'm laughing. :)

·
KrustyDawg
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess my humor and yours differ a little bit I found zero humor in that whatsoever, I felt like throwing my monitor into the hallway at my office or reaching into it and blastin that dude in the face then spitting on him then shoving a dispey in his cornhole ....and yes that's how I really feel so don't ask :D LMAO now I'm laughing. :)
The dipsey probably won't fit in his cornhole since the remote did not go, try a jet 50 with a snubber ! :D

·
Elroderator
477 Posts
i laughed pretty hard at that one. wonder if its staged?

·
Urban Angler
6,295 Posts
hahaahahhahahahaahhahahahahaha holy moses that was one of the funniest videos I have seen in a while. THE REMOTE PART?!?!?!!??!? WTF!?!?!??! hahahahahhahaha wowwww.

·
Registered
578 Posts
That was all over youtube....His mother apparently froze his W.O.W. account.
Damn kids and their games that boy needs a fishing pole.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
mama needs to whoop his a$$!!!
I coulndt decide if it was funny or causes cancer. I'll go with that video causes cancer
(in some lab rats in california)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
WOW, I would definitely take that kid to a shrink. How disappointed would you be as a dad to see your son try to shove a remote up his poop shoot?:D Good thing he had underwear on.;)

·
Registered
974 Posts
And how about that dorky brother setting up the camera???? I guess that would be Krusty then?????

·
Bud n Burgers
2,533 Posts
Laughed my ass off while I watched that video. Then my wife, who was watching over my shoulder, said that reminded her of me after a bottle of vodka last November on election night.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
FUNNY!! But.....If that was my son having that kind of fit over a video game we would be having a talk, up close:D

·
Kayak Conquistador
546 Posts
ROFL. Simply ROFL.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts