Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright reaching out to some locals for a question... I know they are working on tearing down thag old factory and adding on to the park I've read about all thay..but Wednesday I was there and they had a big tractor digging out the far front corner (furthest from main entrance) of the lake on the left ..any ideas on what they are doing? they have construction do not cross tape and signs closing off a good chunk of shore line along with the drive leading to the building back there.. I went there agian wednesday for some rainy late night fishing and got a little closer and sure enough they dug out a wide bowl there.. I haven't read anything on this work? Are they connecting the two lakes with a little channel? Or what?. If anyone knows please do tell I'm very curious...

on a brighter now after not being able to get a channel to bite I started bassing. That's when I got up in the tape and was looking at there work.. with a do not enter sign glaring at me I decided to one up it and cast into the newly formed bowl (don't say no fishing I just couldn't cross the tape) ... first cast out with little to no hope of action I lazy watch the water for my crank to come wiggling towards shore.. 5ft from it I see the bright fluorescent rebel wee r come waggling into few..3ft to go.... then BAM from beyong the murky depths launches a ominous green torpedo hitting my crank with and explosion out of the water launching the wee r to shore.. a quick untangle and its on.. slowing my reel I begin a second attempt with hopes flairing up..halfway in..FISH ON! ..was Not a monster but a the biggest bass I pulled from there...coming in at about 16"... and fiesty at that!
Fish Bass Fish Barramundi Cod

As I said sign said no entry..not no fishing ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Two things are or will be going on there: 1. They will be building the abutments for the placement of the bowstring truss bridge to be placed on when the bridge is restored. 2. They are cutting out some coves along the lake to enhance access and to make it more appealing to canoers and kayakers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts