Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped at one of my early spots and glad i did they just popped. Found 62 greys split them with son-in-law heres picture of my half not huge but fat and tasty now for batch of fresh fish tommorrow and i am set!!:)

Attachments

·
BigV
1,135 Posts
Stopped at one of my early spots and glad i did they just popped. Found 62 greys split them with son-in-law heres picture of my half not huge but fat and tasty now for batch of fresh fish tommorrow and i am set!!:)
Where did you find them??:D

·
Keep'n It Reel
1,543 Posts
Ill give ya what we caught last night for the mushrooms. Save your time out there... Ill give ya a jingle later, let you know how many slabs we have in the boat.. Todays rule is it has to be a 2" crappie to keep, 2" thick that is!!!:D

Sow

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Congrats, they look good. I'm going out today & look. Now I'm really pumped. Thanks for the pic. Did you find them in one area or were they spread out ?

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
You fry the shrooms and I'll bring the fish. Willing to meet just north of Marion!
Man those look good. Was thinking warm weather this weekend would make em pop. B-good, ps, Dale got a good suntan today:p . Fishin at lake erie was goood too. Later, Mike

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Well my daughter & I found a dozen blacks today. All small, biggest were 3 ".Now that it's warmed up we need rain. Morels sure are picky. Next weeks forcast looks perfect though. Spring is great!

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oops to late Mike Went to Alum this evening got some crappie saugeye and white bass. Cleaned a few and fried up the shroons oh my i am in heaven!!!:D Oh yeah the ice cold beer topped it off well!! Tell Dale thanks for offer at Erie tomorrowe hope i can make next trip. You guys have fun!!:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
We just enjoyed a walleye & moral over noddles diner, but these were the last of my dried ones from last year. I've been out a few times including about an hour today, looks like a week or so if we get the rain they are forcasting.
Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts