close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

found puppies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sam kegg, Aug 21, 2007.

1. I found 6 puppies that were left in a box inside a car wash bay, next to my work, maybe lab mix !! i will have some pics to post here soon . just cant believe some one would leave them there , ther eyes are opened but id say there only a few weeks old maybe 6 weeks.2 females 4 males i have three dogs myself so i can only take care of them until i find them homes any one looking for a dog to TAKE WELL CARE OF!!!!!!!!! let me know

2. Some people are hard to figure aint they...would have been just as easy for them to take them to the shelter compared to dumping them out on the road.

3. I want to see some pictures. Really intested in a female.

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Can't believe the nerve of some people. I'm in the market for a dog at the moment, but think I may of already found one. Hope you find good homes for them!

5. please post some pics. people are just a holes. shelters are full. Here's an idea ,spay or neuter. Thank you for taking them. I may have a home for 1.

6. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

yes please post a picture or 2

7. update!!!! 1 or 2 may have homes. so the rest is a first come basis i cleaned them up and have been feeding them ever few hours even into the night, jeez now i know what having kids is like lol. there real young maybe 4 weeks 2 females 4 males i should have the pics up here tonight, or you can send me an email george.kegg@yahoo.com and i will send you a pic that way. thanks so far folks for stepping up to the plate,:C

8. we found homes for all of them!!!!!!!!! there doing great:D

9. Great job sam kegg!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Great gesture on your part and all you did to find them homes.:) Now it would be great if you could find the Butthead that left them. :mad: Nuff said???????

11. by the way!!! thanks to all of you who asked around looking for homes. yea i wish i could find that person who left them. they need a good beating.