close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Found on Ebay thought it is funny

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rockbass, Mar 29, 2005.

1. rockbass

rockbass Banned

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&?ViewItem&item=7144316350

Hopefully this link comes up right!

I decided to search on Ebay, so I typed in Fishing Lures. I scroll down and see this Blue Catfish bait tackle listing. Click on it and sure enough, there is a picture of 3 flatheads......My first thought is what a moron. Then go on down to the shipping info and it says available to US only then read on to see it says will ship worldwide. for some reason this just struck me funny and I had to share. forgive me! :D

2. someone will buy into it and it...

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Oh yeah, when I was looking at it, there 4 bids

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Okay Jack, you can make fun of me now. (Inside joke) Let's just say that a certain OGF'er bought a "Secret Catfish Bait Receipe" from EBAY last year. :eek:

The receipt was for Chicken Breasts marinaned w/ Ainse Oil, Oh by the way........ It doesnt work to well. :(

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hahaha! :D

I am not doggin anyone for buying, I just thought how he listed the stuff was funny. Blue cat bait with pictures of Flatheads.

I am sure the recipe would work, but I would not pay for it. Just shows that anyone will buy or sell anything. I mean I have a secret bait that I will guarantee to catch a carp or a bluegill or catfish! Anyone wanna buy it. Heck you may even catch a bass or saugeye :rolleyes: ;)

6. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

check out the "Air Guitars" on ebay :D

7. ooooohhhhhhhhhh brother LMAO

8. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Look at his feedback he's been sellin it for sometime...also look at his items for sale he has several simuar autions...He making a killing!!!!

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Someone needs to buy it and post it...LOL

10. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I fully expect that Bryan will have a container of that stuff on our next trip!