found a good mechanic in medina

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by freyedknot, Mar 29, 2008.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

jerry's marine service in litchfield ohio. if you need a good mechanic call him . he also teaches for polaris . fast servic ,he had my boat done in 3 hours for a new impellor and he took care of a few extras while he was on it. call...jerry 330 571 2917...

2. Coot

Coot It's all about the doin'

Thanks for the tip Van.

3. Hello Freyedknot,

Just found out you had posted on the forum that I helped you out...Thank you! I just wanted to correct the statement as to where I teach...I have been teaching at Cuyahoga Valley Career Center in Brecksville Ohio. Funny that you had mentioned that I was at Polaris...my significant other currently works there! Thanks again for the posting!

Jerry
    aka "Boat Doctor"

4. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

hey jerry , after i left i found out you are charlies son in law. i knew a lot of the railroad guys. marc b from the railroad took his bayliner to you at the school. you did the impellor on my 40 johnson when hunt & fish had his boat at your place...van

5. I guess you can say former Son in law! I believe Charlie passed away some few years back...his ticker could not take his life style! God rest his soul!
    He loved having a boat mechanic as a son in law~!