close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Found a canoe

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BuzzBob, Nov 28, 2008.

1. BuzzBob

BuzzBob Take a Dad fishing

well, maybe it wasn't "lost" but I found it on the upper stretches of the Rocky river. Last tagged in 2004. Looked in great shape. Was tied to a tree so I don't think it was washed up from a storm.

I would like to know why it was there? Just curios. Had OH 85** JD on the side.

May have been stolen and stashed there. If it's yours, PM me and I'll tell you the location. Of course you'll have to fill in the last two numbers, ** so I know it's yours.

2. I also found a canoe today. I was walking the dogs around the boatstakes at Mogadore and saw it on shore locked to a tree right by the shoreline. It had 2002 tags on it.

It appears to me that some one is trying to get a few weeks of free stake rental and fishing in before ice up. I wonder why we all have to follow rules and some think that rules arn't for them......at least get updated tags for it!

3. i cant tell you how many times ive seen "lost" canoes while i was floating down the Tusc.

4. Same here. People have probably seen our canoe along the bank when we wasn't in it
    and thought the same.:)

5. viper1

viper1 Senior Member

Thats ok nobody would ever take it what wouyld they say it must of been stolen. Hell the police could arrest them for thief.