Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Workin' is for Suckers
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought property with a 1.25 acres pond on it this Feb. Spent most of the spring looking at a dirty mess of a pond. After the monsoon passed...I had suspended clay particles and figured out how to fix that. Now with the heat we have had and the pond depth dropping 5inches and my pond now clear...I found a 12ft might be 14ft fiberglass boat in one of the shallow bays. I think it's a 1958 Sea King made by Montgomery Ward. Much to heavy for me to drag out completely but I was able to get it out of the water enough to look at the type of boat it is. I thought it was a dock or something until the steering wheel became visible today.

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
if it doesnt float you could just put it back and use it for cover for the fish. they will owe you there life,LOL.
sherman

·
Workin' is for Suckers
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imma picture posting moron...I'll figure it out...but so far I have left it in there. Today I was fishing right next to it and a baby deer came walking down the bank right to me. I think it was cooling off. It got about 7ft from me froze then ran back down the bank...jumped out...ran across my driveway and into the tall grass. I think I'm just gonna leave it in there.

·
Workin' is for Suckers
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's the color of that yellow one from 1961. I can only imagine what use to happen back there. I have found lots of film of lots of naked chicks on the property. None of them are developed just on the old school film still. But I held them up to light and...wow...there are some large boobs on there and the girls are actually pretty dang hot.

·
Kayaker, Deadhead and Dad
27 Posts
It's the color of that yellow one from 1961. I can only imagine what use to happen back there. I have found lots of film of lots of naked chicks on the property. None of them are developed just on the old school film still. But I held them up to light and...wow...there are some large boobs on there and the girls are actually pretty dang hot.
This is the coolest non-fish post I've ever read on OGF. You own an old hippie farm.

·
d{>_
519 Posts
Hell with the boat pics post these one instead :D j/k.....maybe

·
Turgid Member
572 Posts
I'll just leave this here.:D

·
Workin' is for Suckers
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any ideas of where I should get those developed? I checked again...some have big ones...some have small...all are good looking...I think...haven't made it up much past the neck. But seriously where can I take them...I'll post if allowed. Some special "found pics on my trail cam" post?

·
Fish against the fish...
1,110 Posts
wow, this thread took a turn to the unexpected: boats to boobs.... personally, I'd rather see the boat.

·
Workin' is for Suckers
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
With the rain we had my pond has some color and gained 8 inches of height...soooo....pictures of boat will be tough...it's back underwater. As it was I was about 2 inches from wader height. But the boat pics will be on here. Might just attach rope to cleat and pull it out with my truck. Would be neat to clean it up and that is kind of up my alley.

·
Fish against the fish...
1,110 Posts
theres a curved windshield on craigslist -- snag it up -- they're hard to come by... i really hope you can do it bassman, that would be awesome. look on iboats restoration forum, think someone had done one a while back. some of those boats come out awesome!

cleveland.craigslist.org/boa/2508301913.html

·
Registered
297 Posts
Any ideas of where I should get those developed? I checked again...some have big ones...some have small...all are good looking...I think...haven't made it up much past the neck. But seriously where can I take them...I'll post if allowed. Some special "found pics on my trail cam" post?
Don't go to your local dept. store with a 1 hr lab.- I used to work at one, we would just return those unprinted (all of the equipment was out in public view, so we did not process some photos because of that). Try a regular camera store, let them know what you have first to make sure they will process them.

Had to turn down printing many times... especially one guy who must have been quite proud of his piercing

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have an good quality HP color scanner that has a slot built into it for negatives. It's about 4 years old and wasn't terribly expensive to begin with...bet you could find one on ebay cheap.

Or you could send me the negatives...I'd scan and return you the negatives w/digitized CD for free!

·
Turgid Member
572 Posts
Or you could send me the negatives...I'd scan and return you the negatives w/digitized CD for free!
That's what I like about this forum, always thinking of the other guy!

Sent from my DROIDX

1 - 20 of 31 Posts