close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

formal apology

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muskiehunter, Jul 23, 2004.

1. muskiehunter

muskiehunter Was that Bass 5lb?Burp!

This heres to all the members i pissed off yesterday.....especially raider.an f4f an shortdrift an catking an..dang ..oh yeah the procraft dude...i apologize...dont know what come over me,sorry i couldn't help it.....now if we was all to ride up to starbottles pass and redirect them french bauds .....wait ......nevermind..sorry :eek:

2. stuff just happens sometimes...but your man enuf to say im sorry so lets just move on
    just one thing to remember is you'll catch more flys with honey than vinagar

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Right on man. We all have our days ;)

4. I also accept your apology Muskie. So lets quit bitchin and start fishin.........Rich

5. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

It's okay with me, I got my 2 cents in ....... :confused: ;)

6. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I hope this is all behind us. We tried not to take a hard line either way and trust you guys have worked it out. For future reference, we will not tolerate these kind of outbreaks, and appreciate you guys working it out.

7. Nice job in working it out guys. It says a lot for the members we have here. Great job.

8. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I'll accept it, good fishing to you muskiehunter

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

accepted and not a problem thanks

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Glad you guys got it all worked out and it is over. We all have bad days but we need to deal with it differently. Like Roger said things like that won't be allowed here. That's not what we are about. Thanks Muskie.

11. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Sorry I blew up too. I,m also appologizing to everyone who read our thread. Sorry guys. There are some really great people here. Beers on me when we all hook up next! Raider<><>

12. I'll accept on behalf of all the OGF members that read it and contained their feelings regarding it.
    Lets get back to fishing and sharing.

13. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Todd, I'll be over to check out your stable. Call me if you are going to be home.

14. "J"

"J"

Hey LakeRaider/MuskieHunter I drink Labbats when someone else is buying let me know man I'm thirsty. Glad we can bury the hatchet and drink beer and laugh about it, shows alot of maturity.