close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

forget it

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by billybob7059, Oct 13, 2005.

1. How can you guys still talk about the OSU & PSU game still its thursday come on guys we have a game this week to I shure hope the players are not dwelling on the last game. ya it really sucked but it time to move on!

Bucks 21
    Michigan State 14
    Lets go Buckeyes! Its time to trun the Page

2. Okay I will try to move on. Here is my prediction.

Bucks 31
    MSU 27

And PSU still has 17.:D I tried to move on.:p

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

5. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

MSU 23 OSU 17

MU 27 PSU 17

ND 38 USC 37

Marietta 24 Mt Union 21

The question is, who is the dang QB? If someone beside Smith don't start, I'm going to be peed off!! Matter fact, I might not even watch it.

Go Bucks........Baseball!!

6. You may want to make other plans then.:D I heard from a press conference earlier in the week that Tressel indicated that he was not making any personnel changes at the QB position. I hope that is wrong but I would not count on it.:rolleyes:

7. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

Dammit Man! No Beaker....., I haven't heard anything but if I had to bet the farm, Smith will start, I would be more surprised if he didn't. I just have a feeling Tressel is really going to be starting to feel the heat before too long. Yeah, a National Title buys you a little bit more length on your leash but now it is starting to tighten back up.

8. Smith runs off RT 5 times, LT twice.
    I have no idea what's they'll do in their 2nd possession.

9. My brain can't take it anymore. Hopefully, I will be out on Alum Creek fishing with RW.

I originally thought that we played Indiana this week, and that Smith would run up big yardage against them. Now that it's MSU, I have to rescind that. Smith may run up some yardage, but in doing so the Bucks will have zero semblence of a REAL offense. More slap-happy than anything....

This MSU team is good not great, close game, but OSU LOSES.....

31-17. Sorry, I have zero faith or trust in Tressel, Smith, or the rest of the offense. With Halloween right around the corner, I'm taking RiverWalker's advice and dressing up in a sweater vest and going to parties as the class dunce!!!!!

Eric

10. That is a good one!:D

I originally threw a score out without giving it any thought. I threw a 31 up for the Bucks for some crazy reason but I don't think that will happen with the current offensive game plan. I would say we may be able to find 20 points if the defense helps out. With that number and some big play from our defense we may be able to find a win. If we do then Tressell will want everyone to believe that his formula for success was at work.:rolleyes:

11. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

I don't think the Bucks will give up 20+ points like everyone else is predicting.

12. It should be a very close game.If it were OSU vs UM,right now,I would give the edge to OSU,seeing how that game isn't really the OSU-Michigan game anymore.Now it should be called the "Conservative-No Imagination Bowl".

13. I really do not know the question. all I know is smith or zwick is not the answer. nothing wrong with offense that even an average quarterback could not fix. but unless we have another QB we are not going anywhere with either of these two.