Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. I have a ford f-150 van that I used for work for years. I worked as an exterior trim carpenter and since have retired. The van is a 98 model, but has no rust, runs like a brand new one, and I took care of it. I've always ran synthetic oil in it, and I have all the maintance papers. It has brand new tires, brakes(including cyliders) and battery. At the 100,000 mile mark , it had all new front end suspension parts, tune up,belts and almost anything else. Little did I know the housing market would crash and I would retire....I now take it for a monthly spin to keep it going....It's extremely clean and looks great. It even has heavy duty ladder racks on it. If interested, send me a pm with telephone number, and we can talk....Believe me, this is a great bargain if you are looking for a nice van........ THE CATKING !!!

·
Registered
16,822 Posts
Let everybody else know what you're asking too...

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about that guys and gals.... I'll take $1800 and thats firm. It has miles on it(140,000) but is in great shape , runs like new, and has many new parts like mentioned. Believe me, the only reason I'm selling it is I don't need it anymore and thought somebody might be able to put it to good use.Like I said, I have all the maintance records and this is the third van I've owned, after buying them new. My other vans had well over 200,000 on them when I sold them, and one that I know of is still running , and it was a '92.....THE CATKING !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.