close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ford F 150 Pics

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by olwhitee, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Here are some pics, let me know if anyone is interested, this is really a nice truck, I am hating to get rid of it.

Attached Files:

2. I just saw your other post about the truck and would like to take a look, where you live at?

3. I meant to post this in the other thread, oops.

Anyway, I live in Columbus Grove, north of Lima. It is about 300 miles from you, I would guess. I deliver the groceries to the Festival store there, so I am familiar with the drive. Like I said before, it has 104,000 miles, overall good shape. It does need brake work, there is air in the lines, it has set in the garage for about two years, and I only drive in when I want to haul something. Last week I drove it and noticed the brakes going to the floor, they come back if you pump them, so I dont think it is anything more then just needing to be bleed out.

Anyway, I can get you pictures of anything you want to see if it makes it easier for you.I have a digital camera that I can shoot you some photos right away, or you are more then welcome to come on over and see it.

Any more questions feel free to ask, I will tell you all I know.

4. I would like to see some pics of the engine and interior if you dont mind. What engine is in it?

5. It has the 305 engine.

Here are some pics of both the interior and the engine. Once again, if there is something you would like more pics of just hollar. The engine is not oily at all. The truck has sat on and off for a long while, and there are no oil spots on the floor of the garage. I tried to get good pics of the block and the main part of the engine, let me know if you need more.

There is a tear on the driver side of the seat, you can see it in the pic, otherwise it is pretty nice.

Here is the interior:

Attached Files:

6. Here is the engine:

Attached Files:

7. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

olwhitee,
    the motor in this truck can only be a 300 6-cylinder or a 302 V-8. unless someone put a chevy motor in it.
    bttmline

8. You are right,it is the 302, eight cylinder engine. Sorry bout the mix up.