close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Tusc. river area fishermen

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Action, Dec 10, 2004.

1. I found a local guy in Dover who does rod and reel repair. He's been doing it for a long time and he's also a Tusc. River guy. I don't know about his work but I will let you know soon. He seems like an honest guy and an advid river smallie guy. If anyone needs some work done let me know and I'll give you his info.

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Thanks Action,

I will be sure to get ahold of you/then him if I have anything I need done. Well I do need one fixed if possible, but not a good time right now as far as money goes!

3. I am new to this site, but I have been reading your advice for several weeks now and have found it to be very helpful. I am an avid fisherman, and my main river is the Tuscarawas being as I'm from Dover. I have noticed over the last few years that fishing really shuts down for me around the end of November, but I hear reports of fish being caught year round on the Tusc. I have tried fishing deep holes with a slow presentation and live bait without any luck. :confused: I did manage a saugeye a week ago on a small jig, but that was it. Does anyone have any idea where these fish are hiding, or what type of pattern to look for out there? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I posted on this previous post because Action had information about a rod and reel repair guy who lives in Dover. I have a baitcasting reel that could use some repair. Shoot me an e-mail at miketal@adelphia.net

4. I'd like to talk to the guy in Dover as well.
    Can you send me his name or number?
    hdk_00@yahoo.com

5. 330 364-2909 His name is Don and it's actually New Philly where he lives.
    He did a nice job on my stuff and he got them done quick.