close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Trade? Muskie bait etc.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Musky Toyz, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

I have had to give up Muskie fishing and am willing to work out a trade for all the gear i have. all of what i am about to list is either brand new or used only just a few times. I have 6 Muskie boxs full of actual Muskie baits. There is absolutly no junk baits and no bass baits. At last count there was somewhere between 3-400 baits. Also have a brand new frabil Muskie net. Next are some rods and reals such as st croix, pete maina and gander mountain. As i said there is no junk and that includes rods and reals. Not one bait has hook rash. I would like to work out a trade or partial trade rather than sell it. i Would be interested in firearms of all kinds, atv/utv, ice fishing gear, layout boats. You can throw offers at me through pm and i will answer by pm. As far as a actual value, i dont really know but i can say that there is 5-10 grand worth of gear sitting here. Why so much you might ask? i was preparing for a two man tourney team. Those that want to see what i have will be better off coming to the house and looking as it would be rough taking pics of that many baits but i can try if needed. For those that want to know if i will splitt baits up the answer is no. The baits will be sold or traded as a whole or not at all. Please pm all offers and questions Thank you

2. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

All Pm's have been retuned. I have 3300 worth of baits laid out on the table that i will trade as a whole or will part out for the right trade or offer. Can send pics to an email if you send it to me by Private Message. I will give this a couple more days then i will put them away as it is takeing a big chunk out of the family room. Please respond with a pm. Thank you

3. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

TTT. I now have pics that i can send to an email address for anyone interested.Last chance for someone from Ohio to get em as i posted them on another site and recieved 32 pic's request's today. Thanks all.