close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Trade: '00 or '01 Tracker Pro Guide Deep V 14 w/ Mercury 9.9

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by H2O Mellon, Jul 11, 2007.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

Okay folks, I'll go ahead and put this up here early just in case anyone is interested. We (my dad and I) have a 2000 or 2001 Tracker Pro Guide 14 w/ a 2000 or 2001 Mercury 9.9 w/ a 2000 or 2001 Trailstar trailer. Everything was bought new from the Tracker dealer in Celina in 1999 or 2000. (I can check the dates for sure from my dad.)

The boat was bought to be used @ Lake Logan anf Cowan as well as the other 9.9's. My dad had major health issues after that and the everything just sat until a couple years ago. I don't really fish those lakes anymore so I've converted it into a catfishing boat, as it has a total of eight rod holders (six Atwood and two made by Berkley). There are no problems with the boat, motor or trailer, in fact the motor doesnt even have the paint wore off when the cover if off. The longest it's ever been ran at one time was either on the Cumberland River, which took us 30 minutes or so to get to our spot and back, or at CJ Brown when we went from the dock to the far north end, so it has very low hours on it. I take it on average every few weeks to the GMR to fish, but the max amount I go is a mile or so. It's a great size boat for the GMR and Scioto but in my opinon too small for the Ohio.

It has a basic Humminbird fish finder on it, all the normal lights plus a custom headlight/spotlight in the front which runs by a toggle switch on the dash. I also had a battery meter installed on the dash too. It has the two original Tracker seats, plus a couple aftermarket seats. When I take it out now, I use my own seats just because I find them easier to use. It has a livewell in the front, then a storage area next to it, lockable rod storage area on the side, of coarse a console and windshield.

I (we) had planned on selling this in the fall for $3,000 once I get some extra $ saved up, but the thought hit me to see if anyone had a 16-18 foot boat (Ohio River Ready) in good condition that they were wanting to trade for a smaller one this like for the 9.9 lakes. I can throw in fishing tackle or hunting equipment as well. If so let me know. I'll leave this post up for a week or two, then will have it taken down if no one in interested and I'll re-post it in the fall when we decide to sell it.

Thanks.

Here are a couple pics from last fall. I think all that's changed is that I've taken the trolling motor off and was going to install a swivel spotlight where that was & changed the location of two rod holders.

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/data/500/21boat0612062.JPG

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/data/500/21boat0612061.JPG

2. sam kegg

sam kegg

0   0   0

u would be interested in a atv? 2005 honda 400ex with reverse low hours. trying to get a boat like urs, selling it for 3,000 or trade

3. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Already got a 2002 Honda Rancher, but thanks though. In fact I might be willing to add my ATV to the right boat deal.

4. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

thats a nice looking boat there H20 you shouldn't have any problem selling that

5. Is there a bow mount on it? What do you usually tow this with? I'm interested but not 100%. Thanks for the info.

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

with a new jeep payment it better be a LOT less than 100%:p:D

if my future was a little brighter,i'd take that boat off your hands today;)

7. That's why I said I'm not 100%. I've got a pretty bright spot light I can point at you would that make your future brighter? :D

8. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

There was, but I took it off (HATED the bow mount). It alwasy interfered with my anchor rope. I have the bow mount holes covered up & that's where I was going to install the swivel spotlight at.

I towed it with my Jeep Cherokee w/ out any problems at all. I've also towed it with A Jeep Wrangler, a two wheel drive Chevy Cheyenne and if I'm not mistaken I think Flathunter's Ford Ranger (two wheel drive) may have towed it once.