For those who got the master angler pins

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by peple of the perch, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Did you also get 4 of the regular pins or just one master angler pin and a certificate?

2. Hatchetman

Hatchetman Senior Member

You are supposed to get one pin when you send your entry or entries in and then if you send four qualifying fish in, you get one master angler pin for a total of two pin's. Sometime they mess up and send more then one by mistake.

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i should have gotten one, all i got is 3 fish ohio pins so far??

4. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

I just got the master angler...
    and like one other pin

5. Ez you need 4 qualifying species for the master angler. They use to give you a pin for every fish ohio you get. Now I only got the master angler, Last year I didn't even get anything an I sent in the apps.

6. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

I just looked them over
    I got 3 normal the fourth was the master angler pin

7. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i have 9 entries and 4 different species. they have sent me 4 pins total this year so far. maybe its in the mail.lol.:p

8. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Great program in concept but they always seem to mess my pins up too. I think I've gotten master angler 4 times since 2000 and only twice did I get a MA pin and only 3 times a certificate for it. I've learned to just fill out the forms and see what happens. I will say every year at least one Fish Ohio Pin did show up.

9. I submitted forms for a fish ohio walleye and a steelhead 5 months ago. Last week I received a largemouth bass pin. LOL.

10. The pin is only one type of species, I believe next year is a saugueye. That species goes on all the pins, which are sent out for the year. I just recieved my other pin yesterday.

11. peple - Thank for clearing that up. It was my 1st time submitting a form.