close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For those going this Sat...

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by atrkyhntr, Jun 17, 2004.

1. How will you be keeping your carp alive to bring to the scales?
    We may or may not be bringing a boat due to the rear-end of my cuz's truck going bad thus we may not come or may simply bank fish and keeping any carp alive we catch looks to be very hard to do. With such a short fishing time going back and forth to the scales seems unreasonable and still very taxing for the fish...
    Also heard the lake is very high too... Anyone else hear...?
    THANKS in advance

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

atrkyhntr,

The area where we will have the official weigh in is a GREAT spot to bank fish, with PLENTY of room. I will have the scales set up there all day. If you choose to bankfish, and want to fish that area, I will have my unhooking mat and euro-net with me to land them, and the official scale will be set up right there. No transportation for the fish. Unhook.....weigh....and release.

3. awwwww... :(
    But I'll be in my cuz's boat and really do not want to hurt any fish. Now to be honest my cuz prob don't give a hoot one way or another about a carp so we'll need to convert him about their worthyness to live and fight another day!!!
    Thus I'd love some suggestions on even using a rope stringer through say the lower jaw maybe??? :confused:

4. :D :D oh yea... truck is now good to go

5. catking

catking Banned

" OH YEA " is a patented saying from THE CATKING !!! Please do not use it in any way, shape or form,............THANK YOU........ OH YEA !!! THE CATKING !!! :D

6. I used a low case -->oh yea<-- which is a sign of respect and admiration [​IMG]

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

OH YEA, I cant wait to go fishing agin, gonna catch me a biggun OH YEA! :D

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I love it when you guys do that :D Catking does too, just to mean to admit it! I could say more but I'd have to deleate my own message :p