close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Sale!!!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by steelheader007, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Hello Gents well with me being laidoff its time with much regret to sell some fly fishing gear. I’m going to post these items on Ebay in a few days. I wanted to give some locals here a crack at anything they may want. I’m going to post pictures as soon as I get to my buddies house this Tuesday. It pains me to do this, but I have no choice.
    Used Lines /Reels/Spools/Rods for sale:
    a) 2 Large Arbor Orivs Battenkill Reels 9/10

1. One of them has a Scientific Angler Master Series Steelhead WF taper on it 7wt, and 200 yards of 20# dacron backing asking $125.00 plus 8.00 for shipping. (comes with non Orvis reel bag) This used reel will stop a truck, and they are one of the last few mechanically changeable drag systems without sending it back to the manufacturer for a fee.
    2. The other is also a 7wt Scientific Angler WF, and 200 yards or 20# gel-spun backing on it. $125.00 plus 8.00 for shipping. (comes with non Orvis reel bag) The reels are used, and still in tip top mechanical condition. This reel will stop a truck, and they are one of the last few mechanically changeable drag systems without sending it back to the manufacturer for a fee.
    b) Extra spools for the Large Arbor Battenkill Reels I have 3 of them that are empty. These are $50.00 each plus 8.00 for shipping. (comes with Orvis padded pouch) The spools are used, but still in great shape.
    3. I have one 5/6wt Orvis Rocky Mountain reel for sale. This reel is loaded with a Scientific Angler line, and has backing on reel. $50.00 plus 8.00 for shipping. (with neoprene case ”non Orvis”) The reel is used, but still in great mechanical shape!
    4. I have several lines for sale:
    a) 10wt Aqua Lux Striper line 25.00 + 8.00 for shipping. (The line is in great shape)
    b) 2 – 9wt muskie / pike taper Scientific Angler Master Series 25.00 for both + 24.00 for shipping. (The lines are in great shape)
    c) Rio Full sinking line 400 grain 40.00 + 8.00 for shipping. (The line is in great shape)
    d) Rio Full sinking line 350 grain 40.00 + 8.00 for shipping. (The line is in great shape)
    e) Rio sinking shooting line, and Rio floating shooting line 25.00 for both + 8.00 for shipping. (The lines are in great shape)
    5. 9’ 9 wt Sage XP 2pc rod $225.00 with rod tube. This rod is used and has been a great tool for salmon and stripers! Plus shipping
    6. 9’ 5wt Scott SAS 2 pc rod with rod tube $100.00. This rod has been a great trout rod, and super for nymphing. The slow action SAS protects tippets well for fighting the fish. Plus shipping
    7. 10’ 7wt Scott SAS 2 pc rod with rod tube $150.00. This rod has been a great small mouth rod, and a steelhead nymphing machine! The slow action SAS protects tippets well for fighting the fish. Plus shipping

8. deleted by Tom G.

9. 10’ 7wt Scott SAS 3 pc rod with rod tube $150.00. This rod has been a great small mouth rod, and a steelhead nymphing machine! The slow action SAS protects tippets well for
    fighting the fish. Plus shipping

10. One William and Joseph Back/chest pack with hydration pouch. This is one of the first back packs by them. It is used, and shows some gentle use. I would of kept this, but I used a true backpack for my fishing. Plus shipping

11. 9’ 10wt TiCr TFO 4 pc rod with Tube $200.00 + 8.00 for shipping

2. Patricio

Patricio

0   0   0

PM sent on the scott 10 7 wt 2pc flyrod.

3. Utard

Utard

0   0   0

PM on the Rocky Mt. Reel.

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

moved to OGF Marketplace

5. Woops thanks!

6. large arbor Batenkill 9/10, with Extra spool sold

7. bump..........................

8. Prices have been reduced

Hello Ladies / Gents well with me being laidoff its time with much regret to sell some fly fishing gear. I’m going to post these items on Ebay in a few days. I wanted to give some locals here a crack at anything they may want. I’m going to post pictures as soon as I get to my buddies house this Tuesday. It pains me to do this, but I have no choice.

Used Lines /Reels/Spools/Rods for sale:

1. I have one 5/6wt Orvis Rocky Mountain reel for sale. This reel is loaded with a Scientific Angler line, and has backing on reel. $40.00 plus 8.00 for shipping. (with neoprene case ”non Orvis”) The reel is used, but still in great mechanical shape!

2. I have several lines for sale:

a) 10wt Aqua Lux Striper line 15.00 + 8.00 for shipping. (The line is in great shape)

b) 2 – 9wt muskie / pike taper Scientific Angler Master Series 15.00 for both + 8.00 for shipping. (The lines are in great shape)

c) Rio Full sinking line 400 grain 30.00 plus 8.00 for shipping. (The line is in great shape)

d) Rio sinking shooting line, and Rio floating shooting line 20.00 for both plus 8.00 for shipping. (The lines are in great shape)

3. 9’ 9 wt Sage XP 2pc rod $215.00 with rod tube. This rod is used and has been a great tool for salmon and stripers! plus 8.00 for shipping.

4. 9’ 5wt Scott SAS 2 pc rod with rod tube $95.00. This rod has been a great trout rod, and super for nymphing. The slow action SAS protects tippets well for fighting the fish. plus 8.00 for shipping.

5. 10’ 7wt Scott SAS 2 pc rod with rod tube $140.00. This rod has been a great small mouth rod, and a steelhead nymphing machine! The slow action SAS protects tippets well for fighting the fish. plus 8.00 for shipping.

6. 9’ 10wt TiCr TFO 4 pc rod with Tube $190.00 + 8.00 for shipping

Please, contact me directly if you have any questions.

Steelheader007@hotmail.com

9. These rods are now on EBAY you need to go there if you want to bid on these, and thanks once again!