close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For sale tree lounge

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Kdogg, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Kdogg

Kdogg

0   0   0

I have a tree lounge with the optional bow hunting platform that has been up no more than 20 trees. I have all the original instructions and video as well as a few spare knobs. Due to a back injury I am having to go to ladder stands :mad: This stand is in great shape and has been stored in my garage. To buy it new would be well over $300.00 but I am asking $200.00. I am willing to meet for local delivery.

2. I don't think I would ever see a deer from one of those stands. They look way to comfy to be able to stay awake all day. I do good to stay awake in my Summit, let alone a recliner, lol!!

3. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

0   0   0

Once on the stand they are very comfortable. I have taken many naps in my old one, but I did get a nice buck out of it as well.

CG

4. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

ya i had one and gave up bow hunting for a few years they are comphy best tree stand i have ever been in

if you gun hunt you will want the shooting rail and you will also want the pad to cut the wind for later in the season

5. alanclark

alanclark

0   0   0

I recently had an incident in my loggy bayou,I may well be interested in talking to you about this stand.I don't know much about what it costs to buy one new,I'm not questioning your quote of having spent over $300,I just don't know how much the going price of a used one is. I would certainly like my hat in the ring with an offer,I don't know what you've had for offers.

6. Kdogg

Kdogg

0   0   0

Sorry but the stand has been sold. Thank you for your interest.