close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Sale: mint FOX Ruckbox

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by RiverRat, Sep 7, 2004.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

0   0   0

Hey guys, im going to sell my used, but MINT condition FOX Ruckbox for $85(paid $130 w/shipping) its only been used 5 times.

I'll post pics. later...

2. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

0   0   0

Ok heres the FOX description:
    "Since the original Fox Ruckbox was discontinued over two years ago, we have been inundated with requests for another. This new model has an increased capacity and features our unique harness that ensures when the rucksack is fully laden, it can still be carried in comfort. An aluminium frame provides strength and rigidity but only adds minimal weight. When not in use the ruckbox rests on four swivel feet that raise the base above ground level, keeping it clean and stopping water seepage. Over ten external pockets allow tackle to be organised systematically to ensure quick and easy access to the most important items."
    You can buy a NEW one at www.wackerbaits.com for $154.90(+shipping)

So yes this is a very LARGE tackle box/backpack, if you didnt already know.
    Only thing that is needed for this Ruckbox is a set of swivel feet(somehow i lost the set for it).You can purchase them at www.wackerbaits.com for $11.39(set of 4) item #BC7631.

If you would like. we can meet up instead of shipping this Rukbox.
    Scott

3. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

0   0   0

Ok, Time For Pictures........

[​IMG]

As you can see this is a very large backpack(made in England for Carp angling). It has like 10 external pockets, plus the whole inside compartment is open to store larger items.....and straps on the top to carry a fold up chair, landing mat, ect.
    The big front pocket will hold a lg. Fox system box.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

0   0   0

The thickest padding you will find on any back pack made...plus the whole thing adjusts to the size of the person, no matter how big or small.

[​IMG]

At almost 1/2 the cost this is a steal...if you walk long distances to reach water like i do, this thing is priceless.

Scott