close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Sale...Ford Ranger

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by SummersOff, Aug 28, 2007.

1. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

PRICE REDUCED

1991 Ford RangerXLT
    4 cyl. AUTOMATIC
    This bad beast has 87K original miles. I bought it last summer from the original owner. He was the father of someone I work with and hadn't driven in much so he decided to sell. I have used it as an extra vehicle and for keeping the fishing equipment loaded up and ready for when I get home from work. It runs like a dream and the body is in pretty good shape. The tires are newer and have plenty of tread left. I just bought a truck from a fellow OGF member so I do not need two around and it is time to part with the silver bullet. I am asking $2,000 and that she gets a good home. PM me or post if interested.

$1,800

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. iam20fan

iam20fan

0   0   0

does it got the 4.0 V6?

3. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

0   0   0

is that as low as you will go on the price?

4. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

0   0   0

according to KBB it has a 2.3 in it and is a 5 speed...

5. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

let me know if this was the one you mentioned back a bit ago.if auto as that one was suppose to be I really dought I want it.at 2000 bucks it be a steal for some one wanting automatic.looks nice OK.think I got a 5 speed stick with 52,000 on it.a 1997 4 banger.2500.in a few days will know.thanks for the offer.

6. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

to try and anser eveyones questions...

4cyl.
    Automatic
    $2000 is where I am at as I have had three or four people already asking about it and I think it is worth 2K.
    It runs great and the body is in good shape. It is starting to show a little rust here and there.
    If you need anything else let me know.

7. alan farver

alan farver purple raiders softball

0   0   0

i would say after seeing this truck it is a steal for someone.eric is a great guy to deal with.should not last long.

8. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

still for sale boys

9. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

I have had a lot of pm's on the blue bomber if anyone wants more info pm me and I will give you my number. I have been having a bit of trouble with my account and wanted to make sure I didn't let anyone miss the opportunity to own this beautiful machine.

10. Shadowolf

Shadowolf

0   0   0

Too bad if I had $2000 I would buy it! sad to say I may be losing my Mustang soon :(

11. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

0   0   0

No problem Eric. You've just now only used the second "bump" of the three you are allowed per our rules. ;)
    You still have one to go. :cool:

12. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

As mentioned above this is my last bump. Price reduced to $1,800 firm. If it doesn't sell by next week she goes to the paper. Was hoping an fellow OGF member would take care of her for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015