close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For sale: Abu garcia EON

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Fish4Fun, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

Reel is like brand new i like it but just bought another curado and want to have all the same reels so i need another curado.

like said reel is like brand new $40 i bought it off of guy on OGF last year used it several times bass fishing over the summer last year. its a great reel.
    [​IMG]

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

i went back and look i bought it from H2O mellon, feel free to make me a resonable offer.

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

That reel is backwards ! Its no wonder you cant catch any fish , the handles on the wrong side ! :D

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

lol, guess i will have to get me an aquarium to then.

5. ghart7059

ghart7059 little fish big story

0   0   0

hey hydrasport i dont think its the reels fault

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

hey there gary, what am i up about a 100 to one on you now. I will have to take you out and show ya how to fish agian this year. LOL

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

bump up still for sale make offer or may trade what ya got.

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

bump come on anyone need this

9. dip

dip dip

0   0   0

you should delete the post where you admit to buying the reel from H2O Mellon. that lets on that the reel is CURSED.

10. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

0   0   0

I`ll take it. PM me your mailing address and I`ll send out a money order to ya`.

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

Leave it to DIP....... I don think I ever used the reel though. I remember spooling it, but dont think it was ever used. I was going to take it Muskie fishing @ the GFO Muskie outing, but couldnt go.

CURSED. Just wait Dip, I'm going to get w/ Gar Master Gee Wiz and find your secret spots.-They too will be cursed, just ask poor Jack what that is like!

12. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

Will do fish pro, well if it was cursed its not anymore i caught several bass on it last year when i did use it.

13. Fishpro

0   0   0

Thanks, I got your PM, and I`ll send it out tomorrow. :D

14. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

thanks Fishpro

reel is sold

15. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

Fishpro i just received your payment in the mail i will put the reel in the mail first thing in the morning. Thanks man.

16. Fishpro

0   0   0

I got the reel yesterday, thanks!! You wouldn`t know where I can get an owners manual do you? :D

17. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

Glad you like it man, i just checked abu garcia online and if you go to there web site you can get a schematic not sure about a manual.

18. Fishpro

0   0   0

Hey, thanks again, I checked the Abu website too and I couldn`t find one, but it`s cool, I`ll just hit up some of the guys I know at the local tackle shops in a couple of weeks, they should have one lying around. See Ya`. :)