close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For sale 92 s-10 2wd UPDATED WITH PICS $375

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Fish4Fun, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

The truck is little rusty around the edges and needs some work but runs great. 5spd v6 high miles. needs brake work and exhaust. $375

2. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

guys with gas prices this is a great buy iv got a 88 s10 and they are GREAT trucks.. they run for ever... and good on gas ..... they do rust up easy mostly the bed sides... but they run great.. i'll either give mine or buy one for my son if i ever have one lol :D

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

this is a great beater truck i owned it for several yrs sold it to a guy who just used it in the winter. runs good just needs brake work in the rear and exhaust i bought it back from him but have decided to sale it and go with out truck till spring. Make me an offer. He did brake the drivers door i finally got it open but i will put a door on it before it sales.

4. cat daddy

cat daddy

0   0   0

can u get me some pics and how many miles are on it . and how far are u from dayton

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

cat daddy i can get some pics in day or so, I think is says 345K but the engine runs strong and when i bought the truck originally it was off a retired guy my dad knows who towed it behind an rv to calif and back estimations are only 15ok actuall drive time. I live just north of columbus. also has a cap on the back of it.

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

will consider trades, will try to get pics on monday morning.

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

Truck has to go as is special. $375 bucks needs exhaust drivers door($25 at junk yard) and back brakes. Must go.

8. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

0   0   0

I'm not interested but I have a buddy who may be. What is the top speed Jerry?

9. RickT

RickT pyro

0   0   0

Is it a 2.8 or 4.3?

10. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

I believe 2.8 but strong running truck.

11. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

just letting you all know its going up for sale locally monday haven't put it up anywere except here.

12. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

believe the truck is sold if something happens i will repost