Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
love fishing almost as a much as I love the gear.
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased a new boat and these items are things I chose to upgrade when I purchased the boat. These items have never been used however they were installed on the boat. I wanted to post here before I put them on ebay or craigslist. These items are available for pickup in North Ridgeville or in Cleveland/Brookpark (near the airport off of Puritas) depending on whether I am at home or at work.
The trolling motor is a Minn Kota 45lb thrust foot controlled motor with a 42” shaft. Comes with the mounting hardware and the instructions just not the box, or the plug end. These are for sale new in the box anywhere from $349-$399 I am asking $300.00 Cash or credit.
The Fish Finder is a Lowrance Hook 4 fishfinder/chartplotter. It includes the instructions, head unit, the gimbal mount, the power leads, a transducer and the screen protector/cover. These typically sell
for 299.00 I would take 250.00 Cash or Credit.
45lb-TM.jpg
HOOK4.jpg

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that 300 for both units
Sorry harry i didn't realize I did not price out the fishfinder individually. that would be 300 for the motor and 250 for the FF.

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry...Cold hard cash or plastic is what I am looking for! I guess i could take a credit card also!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts