close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Sale 1997 Jayco popup Camper

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Musky Toyz, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

We are now selling our 1997 Jayco Popup Camper. It has the following. two Propane tanks on the front and a spare tire on the back. Sleaps eight, has king bed in the front and a queen bed in the back, has a wrap around couch in front and a dineing table with benchs plenty of room for four to eat and play cards. Has a three burner stove that can be used inside or mounted outside giveing more counter space. Has a sink with running water. Pleanty of counter and storage space. Has a Jayco four place bike rack and also has room for a conoe or small bike at same time. Box is 12 foot closed and i believe 24 foot totall when set up. Has an awning and a complete screen room that was only use maybe 3 times. The camper has not been cooked in and was a no smokeing camper. Camper is in excellant shape and has plenty of room. Has been taken care of and was only used for a week at a time every year for our family vacation trips at state parks here in northwest ohio. So it has not been pulled very far at all. can be pulled by car or small truck if needed with no problems. During family vacations we spent a week to a week and a half and had no problems with room for two adults and four teenagers at all, Rain or shine. Dry and comfortable. Nice furnace heater keeps you very warm in the fall. Also used it two times for a family deer hunt in dec and jan and had no problems with cold and had no problems with room for two adult hunters and two teenager hunters. Camper does not leak and is not drafty. it does have an ice box that we used for food stoorage and added a small electric Fridge which stays with camper. We are selling due to our son playing baseball and wont have time to use for next 4 years. Jayco is probably the best on the market and when you look at the woorkmanship you will see why and why they last forever if taken care of as we have. Pics can be sent to an email address upon request. Please express interest with a PM to me and i will reurn ASAP. Thank you 3000.00 OBO

2. For my Son

For my Son Fish to enjoy time with my boy.

0   0   0

How much are you asking for it?

3. saugeye_nut

saugeye_nut

0   0   0

do you have any pics??????

4. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

Takeing Pics on wed and will get them posted. But if you are interested i would get here to see it as we have a couple people from ohio and 1 from indiana and 2 from michigan that are wanting to comw look at it after they all decide on a day and time to come here. Very clean and very well maintained. Also nit a cheap model of a popup. Jayco sets the standards for campers. Also Jayco campers hold their value longer than most others. Gotta see it if your interested before its gone. price is at 3000 firm and comes with electric gridge, full screen room, bike rack, patio lights and some other extras that are in it. Thanks, Barry Vance also can be reached at 419-399-4075

5. Kayak

Kayak

0   0   0

Just wanted to say that whoever buys this camper should be very happy! I bought a 1996 Jayco 1207 that I just love. We've used it for two years and I've often thought that I ripped the guy off that sold it to me.

Jayco makes a great product.

6. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

i have replied to the pms and have sent pics to emails. I will give the camper a few more days offered to OGF Members then i will open the sale to the general public. All of the extras that are in the camper go with it. Ready to hook up and camp just add food and go. Thank you, Barry 419-399-4075

7. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

Price reduced to 2,750

8. jottomatic319

jottomatic319

0   0   0

Do you still have the camper available? I was wondering if I could see some pictures if you do? Also, I didn't know if you were willing to lower the price any more? It's still a little beyond my budget.

My email to send the pics to is jotto319@charter.net

9. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

Sorry i forgot to post we sold it last fri. Barry