For sale 1997 Jayco Popup Camper

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Musky Toyz, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

Due to son playing High School Baseball spring, summer and fall for the next 4 years we have decided to offer our camper to someone that will use it. It is a 1997 Jayco Model 120 It has a 12 ft. Box and sleeps 7-8 It has heat and water and ice box but also have small fridge that goes with it. Does not have air cond. Does have a 4 place Jaco bike rack which also can hold down a conoe or small boat. Has two propane tanks on front. Has a couch, dineing table,Dbl size bed in back and Queen size up front. Has had bearings replaced last year and is ready to go. Does have awning and complete screen room that was only used ttwo times. Also has three burner Cooking stove inside that can be mounted on outside for outside use and more counter space inside. Very nice camper and in very good condition. We have taken very good care of it and have kept it very clean. Has been stored inside of garage when not being used. This camper was used a couple times each year for family vacations at state parks. Was a joy to use rain or shine for a week at a time with two adults and four kids. Can be towed with a car or small truck without any problems. Takes a two inch ball. We are offering it here to OGF members first. We are asking 3500.00 in cash or might consider trade for a Bass Tracker Boat in nice shape. we are hopeing to find a family that will enjoy it as much as we have. Again we hate to get rid of it but would rather someone put it to good use since we will have very limited time for the next four years. I do not have pics available yet but if weather changes we will pull it out and get some taken. Thank you! You can send me a PM with contact info or we can be reached at 419-399-4075 Thank you,,,,,The Vances

2. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

whoever sent me a pm it did not go through. Thank you.

3. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

Still Have avaiable.

4. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

Still availeable. And Pm returned in referance to snow mobile. Thank you.