close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For all you sore legged folks....

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by Buckeye Bob, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob rrbski, The Happy Carper

complaining after this week's outing
    check here Meanwhile...us younger 51 year olds will continue to walk. :rolleyes: :p

2. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

Oh Geez, why did you have to post that with all of the tackle tarts we have in our group.

I wonder if they sell a truck hitch for it or do you have to supply a trailor?

Can you add a burner to it so you can boil your particles while you are putting out to your fishing spot?

Is there a place to mount banksticks so you can use it as a pod?

What about a fold down baiting table?

Can it tie hair rigs for me?

3. That's nothing Bob. I've got it figured out how you could take a surplus electric wheel chair battery and motor to power your cart AND it could grind mielie bom at a touch of a button. :D

4. Buckeye Bob

Miso..yes to all the above....modifications only limited to the owners imagination :D :D

Hey Carpless...........I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on this...maybe down at CFD someday soon. Would be a GREAT conversation starter. :)

5. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Mike....

Let me konw an approx price cost. I"m in ;)

6. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

Um... no you're not, HUN! :rolleyes: ;) That's what you have that ugly moonbuggy cart for. :D

7. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

That's the battery is for HUN ;) My cart :D

8. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAH....HEHEHEHEHEHEHE..ah "married" life..what a joy!!!!

Chick, moonbuggy cart..? geez thats a must have, high tech.,multi use, go anywhere, take anything carpers cart..lol...i should know ive got the larger model than Shawn's.

Scott

PS im in the middle of gathering my parts to upgrade my cart already.after im done i'll have to meet up with ya Mike at CFD to get some tips from ya on turning them into elect. carts. Thank God ive got a great buddy at work that can weld alum. like a pro..or id be out of luck with my upgrade.

9. Buckeye Bob

Ugly Moonbuggy cart :confused: :( Hope my cart didn't hear that :eek: She can get tempermental :)

10. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

So can mine! Something about taking it out and pulling it through grass with only 5lbs of air per tire :(

11. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

:eek: :D My apologies. But it does look pretty ugly on the back of a truck.

12. catking

catking Banned

I can see Tpets free dealing days and buying sprees are numbered.....HUN !!! :D Was that not sassy or not.......HUN :D DA KING !!!