Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just more conclusive proof! It is a shame that the scientific community and the general public seems to dismiss such obviously credible accounts.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uFFSEK-XQM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
He was about....... niiiiiiiine ten foot tall!

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
I'm loaded! Dont mess with me or my dogs!..... Now, back to my chillin Jack Daniels!

·
don m
1,014 Posts
7th; did you call that in? It sounds just like your location down thar. LOL
Hard to believe calls like that.
When the DNA is finally proven and the shooter does'nt get arrested for killing those two he shot we might get to the bottom of this for good.
For those of you who try to explain why a BF cant be real or exist is like telling those who have seen one for real that there is no such thing as a dog. There is science and there is humor and ya gotta be able to accept both. LOL
later ya'll
donm

·
Registered
955 Posts
7th; did you call that in? It sounds just like your location down thar. LOL
Hard to believe calls like that.
When the DNA is finally proven and the shooter does'nt get arrested for killing those two he shot we might get to the bottom of this for good.
For those of you who try to explain why a BF cant be real or exist is like telling those who have seen one for real that there is no such thing as a dog. There is science and there is humor and ya gotta be able to accept both. LOL
later ya'll
donm
No it wernt me. I did see some giant lissards one time back in the 70's in ma hippy days! They was tryin to eat me and I thought it was funny! A tank was coming out of ma TV an was runnin over me an I though that was funny too!:D

·
O-Z-DOG
390 Posts
Well, the dude seen something. Probably the neighbor trying to get to his stash in the shed. You really need to throw out the first run shine from your still, you drink it and things get a little crazy.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Lol on the video... The only reason that I don't believe in Bigfoot is because the scientific community has never seen a Bigfoot carcass, and so many people, myself included, are out in the woods here in OH every year for deer hunting, and you would think someone would've seen one when perfectly concealed in Camo up in a tree, and shot the Bigfoot. So I don't see how it's possible, unless someone is hiding something. I've never seen one anyway though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts