close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For all the Nascar fans

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by flathunter, Feb 10, 2005.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Boooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just kidding just habit from going to the races...lol.....Go Jr.

Attached Files:

• 57.jpg
      57.jpg
      File size:
      32.9 KB
      Views:

2. Chevy is in worst shape than I thought! :rolleyes:

3. Can't wait for the fun to start...

4. Seen this figured you guys might get a chuckle N - non A-athletic S - sporting event
    C- centered A- around R- rednecks :D

5. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Go Front Row Joe!

Go Mikey (#15)!

Go Schrader!

Yeeeeeehaaaaww!

6. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Watch out for Kasey Kahne this season. That kid can drive.

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

i like Kasey...be nice to see him get his first win...just need to put him into a chevy

8. I`ve been a Mark Martin fan for years.I just hope he has a great year.It sure does suck this being his last year but with any luck we`ll get to see him run a race now and then.

GO MARK !!!!!!!!!!

9. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

lets go Harvick and Little E

anyone but Gordon!

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Am I the only Kurt Bush Fan? And I'm not banwaggon either. I just started watching NASCAR a few years ago, I picke dhim because I like Sharpie Pens!-Sounds like something a chick would say. I think Kyle Bush is going to be good too.

11. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

I've had enough of Jr's comments like "this car is junk" last nite at the Bud shootout- finally did it. And his comment "everybody else is tired of loosing" IS JUST TOO ARROGANT. Its his own damn falt he switched cars "just to prove a point"! You'll see me backing #48 Jimmie Johnson this season. So I guess since he's Gordons partner, well, ahh, ummm, Go Jeffy! lol :D Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  12. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

Jack,

I almost knew if before I opened it what it was going to be ;). I will begrudginly admit that is a pretty cool picture.

Hey Raider,

I heard Jr. saying his car was junk while holding a 4-5 second lead for many laps :p.

I will be pulling for a black car again this year!! That sponser on the 07 car has my attention :D.

-Jeff

13. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

What inbred moron decided to have the sports "superbowl" as the first race of the season?? :confused: :p :D

14. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

15. Go Kasey. I am told that the new charger has the same down force on the nose as the monty, and the same down force on the tail as the taurus. This should make for a fast car, and with the way he was driving last year, he will win one. I dont think that it will be in a plate race, but with slugger moving to the Evernham camp that could help. He is a good driver, and last year proved that Ray made the right choice for Bills replacement.

16. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Yep, good choice. #9 Kahne And look whos back in #39 Wild Bill :) Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  17. hearttxp

hearttxp Lake Erie Charter Captain

A family divided I'm a Gordon fan Go 24 . And of course the wife is a Jr girl. 8. What is up with that ? I'll give Jr. credit when he wins 4 Title's!!!
    Leaving Friday for the Daytona 500. Can't wait!! And then two weeks in the Key's for some fishing. Go 24!!!!!!

18. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

What time you pickin me up and where are our seats....i may need to buy new truncks for the keys..lol...sounds like fun let us know how it gose im heading down for the 400 in july i cant wait either

19. rockbass

rockbass Banned

awesome trip there heart!

It's funny how people pick out some comments a racer made and says he is whining or crying. when the person they root for does just as much as any other. Goof balls! :p I think these guys are all good and respectable. I have only gotten into NASCAR in the last couple years, but can say this is the one sport that I like the best. Not too many guys that are over rated and get paid too much. they get what they are worth. No matter if you like 24 or 8 or whoever. I like to hear everyone blame someone else when they don't win or if the wreck. That is what I like the most!

Oh yeah and go #8 Even though what I saw the other day did not look good for him! :( And, go 24! :) right into a wall! :p without injury of course! :)