close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

football pics

Discussion in 'Bass Discussions' started by freyedknot, Jul 3, 2007.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

got some football sized smallies today, about 20 of them from 4 to 6 lbs.[​IMG]

2. freyedknot

from today on the lake[​IMG][​IMG]

3. freyedknot

let me post a few more.[​IMG]

4. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

I'm jealous! Nice fish.

5. Champion188 Elite

Champion188 Elite Smallie slayer

You just had to post these pics today and get me all worked up!!!!!! I'll be up there Friday afternoon through Sunday. Is that a crankbait I see? Hmmm,may have to bring something other than tubes and flukes this trip.

6. freyedknot

yes it is , i trolled till i found some smallies. the bubble was not producing any fish.

7. way to go freyed. Thats what I have been lookin for. Hope to get out next week looking again. Where did you launch from?

8. 01mercLS

01mercLS It's Fishing not catching

Thats a nice fish. Good job:)

9. freyedknot

10. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Nice job. Looks like fun.

11. wow those are some nice smallies. wish i could get a couple of those. Make sure u save some for me ;)

12. Wow was this a charter service or do you just know eerie really well?

I have been dying to get out on eerie and just whack them like that for years now...if you ever want a fellow OGF'er to tag along please by all means shoot me a message :)

13. freyedknot

no charter ,just a good spot.

14. Well done !!!!!!!!!!! Showed these pics to a buddy of mine that grew up in Akron . He was impressed with the smallies , But moreso with the clarity of the water. He couldnt believe Lake Erie was so clear after growing up in an era when the 'Hoga would catch fire periodically... Great pics ,,,,

15. freyedknot

i have fished in 14 / 16 fow and could clearly see the bottom and fish down there. only when boat traffic is low and it's calm.