close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Foot Controller for Minnkota Powerdrive PD50

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ohiojmj, Aug 27, 2008.

1. ohiojmj

ohiojmj

0   0   0

I have a like-new wired foot controller for my 2003 vintage PD50. I bought it a few years ago when I thought it would fix a problem, but it turned out to be the boat wiring. I just sold my boat with the troller on it so I don't need it.

They sell new for $70 at Cabelas. I am asking for $40 firm. Cash/pick-up only in Fairlawn, OH and no trades. PM me if interested.

Here's what it looks like: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...N=3238&redirect=true&Nty=1&cmCat=search_redir

If the link doesn't work, look up "Minn Kota AutoPilot and PowerDrive Micro-Touch™ Foot Pedal" at www.Cabelas.com.

OOPS, meant to post in marketplace....sorry!

2. ohiojmj

ohiojmj

0   0   0

OK, $35 or best offer!

3. Rob

Rob Crappietracker

0   0   0

Two questions...

Will you ship it and I have a PD55. It hasn't been wet has it??? It looks the same, but I would like the # off the plug. If it matches, I want it.My momentary on switch doesn't work

Rob

4. ohiojmj

ohiojmj

0   0   0

Sorry, no shipping.

As far as being wet, I used it couple times until determining that my problem (boat wiring connection) persisted. I used it a few times then put it away and used my original.

Plug # - I'll check that out soon and get back to all. The only thing I can say right now is that the plug is kinda curved with banana shape.

5. ohiojmj

ohiojmj

0   0   0

Ok, I'll take $30 for it. If you want it shipped, add $8.00. I will only ship after recieving cash or cleared check or Paypal deposit. PM me if interested.

The number on the 8 prong plug is LT-D33 E04