close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

food plots?

Discussion in 'The Lodge' started by big_fish, Jun 4, 2007.

1. big_fish

big_fish the fish whisperer

well I'm not trying to sell myself just seeing if there is any interest in this I have been putting food plots in for a local(ask not to use ther name)sportsman club and the guys I have been working with suggested I should advertise putting them in I guess what I'm wondering is is there any interest for someone paying for a food plot and if so what would you guys think is a fair price I know some of it would depend on how far away you would have to travel what I have been doing is clearing the areas discing them up seeding and dragging so that the seeds get covered right now it is mostly millet and sorgrum? with a few spots of corn winter wheat and alfalfa mostly for a pheasent project anyways guys let me know thanks:)

2. Where are you located?

3. I'd highly suggest insuring yourself before doing any work for money. It could save you in the long run.

4. bwhntr4168

bwhntr4168 always take a child

good advice magis also i just finished putting 3 plots in and i wouldnt know what to charge but i can tell you it cant be to much! wow was that work !!!!! i put in whitetail clover and man i had no idea what i was getting into!!!!!

5. big_fish

big_fish the fish whisperer

I'm located in eastern ohio 1/2 hour south of east liverpool I have all the equipment for the 3 piont hitch for my tractor all I think I'm going to need is a sprayer for weed killer and liquid fertilizer:D also any idea where you can get insured through

6. I would check with your agent to see if you could get a rider on your homeowners policy.