Fly Rods for Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ronnie84, Oct 8, 2007.

1. ronnie84

ronnie84

0   0   0

I figured I'd run this by everyone here before going the eBay route...

I've got two used St. Croix Legend Ultra fly rods for sale, a 7'6" two piece three weight (UF763) and a 9'0" two piece five weight (UF905).

I purchased these off a friend, a long time fly fisher, a couple months ago and they are in excellent, like new shape with just a little cork wear. I've never even fished the three weight and I've only fished the five weight once. I have the original rod tube for the five weight but do not have one for the three weight.

The Legend Ultra series of fly rods is arguably St. Croix's most popular and cast like a dream.

I would like to sell both rods at once and I'm asking $450 for both which can possibly be negotiated.

I'll post pictures if there's any interest.

2. Whiskers

Whiskers

0   0   0

I'd be interested in seeing some photos. I take it the sale is just for the rods themselves and the tub for the 5 weight. No reels - right?

tx

3. ronnie84

ronnie84

0   0   0

Yes, the sale is for just the two rods and of course the one rod tube. I'm bringing the price down to $400 for both rods. I'll leave it open here for another day or two before trying eBay. Here are a few pictures from my cell phone, not the greatest quality but hopefully enough to do for now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ronnie84

ronnie84

0   0   0

Figure I'll give this one more shot, $350 for both rods. Leave a message or PM me if interested.

5. ronnie84

ronnie84

0   0   0

I did some research earlier because I wasn't sure which year these particular models came out. I believe they are from 2001. With that said I'm lowering the asking prices to $175 and $125 for the five and three weight respectively. Leave a message if interested and if the driving distance is moderate, we can arrange to meet somewhere rather than ship.