Fly fishing the Rock.

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by AnthHol, Nov 20, 2008.

1. New to fly fishing just started this year and caught my first fly rod steelie early this fall. Havent had the long rod out much since. I was wondering if any experienced fly guys would be willing to head out to the rock and show me some things it seems to be the best way for me to learn. i appreciate any help. possibly we could organize another meet up like they tried last year if anyone would be interested.

2. AnthHol,
    I can't help you with the steelies. But if you want to meet up in the spring/summer I can show you what I learned about the smallies in there.
    Janus

3. I dont fosh the rocky, I think I fished it twice. a lot of people there for the water involved. the water has always looked tempting for me though. if you dont mind an extra half hour drive, the grand(I dont fish the chagrin either, too many people) I'll show you around.

4. fishing pole

fishing pole Off the beaten path

Hey ant I am palnning on hitting some water later this week. Possibly Fri-Sat or sun. It may not be the Rock but I'd be willing to catch up with ya.

5. Thanks guys, i'll probably shoot you some pms after this water levels out and the rivers clear.