close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FLW walleye tour Port Clinton 4/16-4/19

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Net, Mar 31, 2008.

1. there will only be 10 boats on the weekend. why the heads up?

2. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers. I was mostly referring to the lack of quality fishing reports that occurs the week of a big walleye tourney. Thanks for the info on the 10 boats though.

3. Ahhh.. You didn't ruffle my feathers but my reply was a little short, shoulda put a smilie on it on something in hindsite.

the FLW shouldn't affect reports too much because other than me and a few others brave enough to put up the money reports should stay pretty consistent.

I would expect though that this weeks LEWT and the MWC later in the month may slow them down some since quite a few Ohio guys/gals are fishing that one.

The MWC may affect the weekenders and reports a little since that one is Friday/ Saturday with around 90 boats in it and they could have a blow day on Sunday.

4. No problem Marc, I'll be pullin for you as always. Any other Ohioans in the FLW field? I couldn't find it on the website.

5. I don't think it's listed yet.

I'm not sure who all is fishing it but a short list with probably more is myself, Gary Zart, Jonathan Shoemaker, Rick and Juls, Joe Whitten, Greg Yarborough and Tom Sibert. Probably missed a few but that's all that comes to mind right niow. It's a tough field with plenty of Open water sticks for sure. this cold season could play a big factor in it and typical programs of high trolling may fall by the wayside. time will tell.

6. Where are they launching out of? I have a club tourney on that Saturday out of the Portage River. So just want to make sure do not get tangled up with them at the ramp. Thanks.

John T