close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FLW Outdoors BIG announcement

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, May 16, 2008.

1. i don't know if i read correctly, but does it say that FLW will provide boats? that would be awesome

2. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

WOW. Man that is just awesome I can't even image how pumped the college bass fisherman are going to be once this format gets rolling. I'm a huge fan of FLW Outdoors and fish there tourney's and they are by far the elite circuits to fish and I can say they definitly stepped up huge on this one. Great news for sure!!

3. Yes. And NO ENTRY FEES.

Free to full time college students in organized, certified bass fishing clubs...

Great stuff as far as growing the sport. FLW Outdoors is really stepping up. Great job!

4. What a tremendous way to promote the sport. Thank you FLW.

5. How cool would it be, to be a college kid, fishing the FLW Championship, in a Ranger, wrapped in your school colors, pulled by a Chevy truck, all of which you get to use... for only the low price of winning your way in? LOL! AWESOME!!!

6. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

It couldn't get much better'n that, with the exception of winnin' of course!!:p

7. where was this when i was in college, is there a age limit on college students LOL:) :) :)

8. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

Yep, FLW Outdoors already contacted us and it sounds like its going to be great!

9. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

that sounds awesome!