flu bug!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jeffmo, Jan 16, 2009.

1. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

i wouldn't wish this flu on my worst enemy!!!!:(
    for 3 days now this flu bug has made my guts feel like i ate some rancid pork.i won't even talk about the after-affects of that...:eek:
    for 2 nights in a row i've had the chills so bad that it made me feel like a heroin addict who's gone cold turkey.
    my appetite has went down the road.
    and the cherry on top of the sundae is that earlier tonight,on the COLDEST night i can remember,the electric goes out!!!!
    so i bundled up,went out to the garage,fired up the generator,ran the extension cords for the furnace and a few other items and as i'm coming back into the house the power comes BACK on! that was a good thing though!
    i know that it could be so much worse and i really shouldn't complain but i can't remember ever feeling this bad.
    i hope none of you guys or you family ends up catching this bug,it's a bad one.
    oh,btw,i have a newly discovered fondness for nyquil!!!

2. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

i had it, you should be feeling better by now. first day is the worst, i felt like i swallowed a screwdriver. felt just like food poisoning. felt better but still not great on days 2 and 3, and by day 4 i was 100%

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i feel for you,jeff.been awhile since i've been down,but i haven't forgotten how bad it feels.luckily i made it through last winter and so far this year.just hope my luck holds out.

4. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

NOW I KNOW WHERE I GOT IT!! Thanks Jeff! I been fighting it on and off for over a week now. Must have followed you around Wally World as you "spread the love" Thanks Buddy

5. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

hey,you haven't by chance been reading about our mayor have ya???

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

get the shot and breeze thru winter flu free:)

7. starcraft

starcraft Sponser MHS

Yes its going around im on day3 lol First day felt like a bomb went off in my guts nasty flu no fun:p