close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Flowers can make all the difference...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nickadams, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

My sister just went through a VERY difficult operation at OSU hospital, and it was one of those times when our family really had to pull together to keep our spirits up. I would really like to thank Phil Carver and Bella Flora for providing the best bouquet EVER! The vase and the flowers that he sent were AMAZING! I didn't even know what I wanted when I called him and he picked them for me. It is hard to explain the difference that they made. Anyone can give someone flowers, but these guys are real proffesionals and a surprise delivery can make ALL the difference. If you live in Columbus you really should try it out and see what they can do. I will definetly have Bella Flora deliver for Valentine's day. Thanks again Phil....

2. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Hope everything is going O.K. with your sis....BD

3. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Thanks for asking, she is fine. Everything went as well as possible. I would also reccomend the surgeons at OSU.

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Glad things are going well for her,Give her our best.

5. catking

catking Banned

Good deal buddy.Hope there is a fast recovery for your sister . Thanks for the flower tip :) .THE CATKING !!!

6. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Thank you for the very kind words Adam . We were happy to help you out . I hope that your sister makes a speedy recovery and evry thing was well .

7. Great to hear she's doing well!