close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

flow charts -

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ying6, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Hey guys.
    I have been watching the flow charts quite a bit throughout Ohio and have noticed that the areas up north are starting to show signs of getting back to normal flow. Seeing that I am down here in Columbus I hate to assume but my thought from watching this is that the water might be starting to freeze. - Anyone have anything worth while to talk about?

2. Ditto here...
    How about it guys??
    Archman, Dingo, SaintMathew, Devildog??

3. Dingo

Dingo

Nope. I have been heading down daily to check conditions. Water seems to be coming back to "fishable" levels, but temperatures consistently below freezing without much sunlight is letting the ice and slush form. Slush was bad the past few days, even in the afternoon. Didn't check today, but still expect it to be slushy. It may be fishable in these conditions, but often not the case. I would rather wait a bit until the slush is gone -- especially since many of the holes and runs may have changed due to the last flood.

4. Dingo,
    Thanks for the update.

5. Couldn't tell ya, I've been out sick.

6. Archman,
    Hope it's nothing serious and that you get well soon.

7. Thanks Inspector, I'm pretty much over it but going out in these cold temps could send me back to the bed. I might head up to the CEI plant in Eastlake this weekend and see what's going on there. Usually when ice forms around there it starts to heat up.