Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Browning Midas float tube for sale. In very good condition. I have not used this since I bought my boat and hate to see it sit. It comes complete with flippers and I will include a set of Hodgeman neoprene waders. The waders do have some patched holes in them but I used them on the Maumee in the spring and they worked fine. $75. PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Uber Tuber
293 Posts
that is a great tube, I have the same one and have had it for 12 years. Mine does not look that nice though, also have had to replace by bladder w/a truck tube. good buy, new one went for $65 years ago.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Boot size is a 10. I think the size runs a little big though. I usually would wear 2 pair of heavy wool socks while wading the maumee in march and april. Also I am located in Marysville and work in Columbus. Could meet buyer for delivery in northeast or northwest cols or possibly could ship if someone wanted to pay shipping.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My wife started wade fishing with me this year. She tried to use my size 12 hip boots which didn't work so well. I will have to check what her size is. I am possibly interested in the float tube.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts