close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Float Tube For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by walleyevision, Jul 11, 2007.

1. walleyevision

walleyevision

0   0   0

Browning Midas float tube for sale. In very good condition. I have not used this since I bought my boat and hate to see it sit. It comes complete with flippers and I will include a set of Hodgeman neoprene waders. The waders do have some patched holes in them but I used them on the Maumee in the spring and they worked fine. $75. PM me if interested.

Attached Files:

2. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

0   0   0

that is a great tube, I have the same one and have had it for 12 years. Mine does not look that nice though, also have had to replace by bladder w/a truck tube. good buy, new one went for $65 years ago.

3. fishbone

fishbone

0   0   0

What is the boot size on the waders?

4. walleyevision

walleyevision

0   0   0

Boot size is a 10. I think the size runs a little big though. I usually would wear 2 pair of heavy wool socks while wading the maumee in march and april. Also I am located in Marysville and work in Columbus. Could meet buyer for delivery in northeast or northwest cols or possibly could ship if someone wanted to pay shipping.

5. fishbone

fishbone

0   0   0

My wife started wade fishing with me this year. She tried to use my size 12 hip boots which didn't work so well. I will have to check what her size is. I am possibly interested in the float tube.

6. walleyevision

walleyevision

0   0   0

Float Tube is sold. Thanks Joker.

7. vikingfisher

vikingfisher

0   0   0

Man that sucks, oh well congrats. Good thing I didnt get the waiter I wear size 16 shoe LOL.

8. Chucky

Chucky

0   0   0

you could of just curled your toes. you'd beed fine. lol