close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Flea Market

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by elyfishingmaster, Apr 3, 2005.

1. elyfishingmaster

elyfishingmaster Junior member

Is there a lot of good deals at these flea markets i have never been to one and are there ussally a lot of people there

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Thats a hard question...The ones I have been to I would call them junk sales, with left over yardsale items..And I have been to some big ones.

3. elyfishingmaster

i am talking about the fishing flea market coming up the 8,9,10

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I have only been to one. It was not big at all. However, there were some good deals on crankbaits and some plastics. if they charge you to get it, and you only buy a few lures, it may break you even. If I would have went in there with a couple hundred bucks, I would have saved a bunch in the long run. Just my experience.......hope the one you are going to will be better!

5. elyfishingmaster

so does that mean i have to take a lot of money to them or how much should i take???

6. Kidfisingmaster,
    I was told by men that went last year that this is the one to go to. There is a flyer about it in the forum...Ohio bait, Tackle, Taxdermy, etc. Market place. Go there and it is listed.
    Bill