close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Flathunter vs H2O 3 Reviewed in Pictures

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by H2O Mellon, Aug 7, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

None of these fish are bragging worthy. The "Twins" were fun, the story about getting them in was better. Sorry nothing is up to the levels of the heavy hitter like Katfish, M.Magis, etc..... But sometimes a picture(s) is worth a thousand words, so here goes Flathuner vs H2O 3 reviewed.

Falthunter admitting that H2O is "#1" att he begining of the contest. (Pic edited as not to give away our top secret yet to be code named spot)

[​IMG]

Flathuner admiring his largest catch. Yes that is a backstroker in the pic.

[​IMG]

Pic of Flathunter largest Flathead of the contest.

[​IMG]

Bryans "Twins" Small but fun.

[​IMG]

More Flats By H2O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Two Channels that were caught.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. H2O Mellon

Guys in the long run this trip cost more than $1300.00 (Yes as in One Thusand, Three Hundred Dollars) The Full Details Would Be a Looooooong Story.

3. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

I'd ask for my money back! Tell the dang story, what else we got?

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I would tell the story, but it's to painfull..I am selling all my catfish tackle if anyone wants to buy it.

5. H2O Mellon

BUYER BEWARE: It's all cursed Jack hasnt LANDED a 20#+ in a couple of years! I gave the dreaded Catking Catless Curse to all of Flathunters equipment.

6. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

Great Catch's By Both of you, Way to go Bryan you did good this time. :D Im glad to see you both having fun, thats what its all about ! Thanks for the pics too. ;)
    Cat Mazter

7. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

we all have slumps jack. don't give up (although you say it every year). The more you fish the more you catch. Simple as that.

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Thats the problem Bill, I only have time to fish appx 2 days a month, sucks when you dont do well.

9. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Nice pics guys! When you are gonna let a guy up north get in one? Everyone fishes a fri-sat and posts pics from their swims on Sun.