close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

flathunter vs H20 MELLON who will win

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by flathunter, May 25, 2005.

1. flathunter outfishes Mellon

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. H20 Mellon outfishes flathunter

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. They both suck

15 vote(s)
    41.7%
  4. Mellon will get scared and run home to mommy!

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Bryan and myself will be fishing together 3 days this weekend..We like to see each other do good, HOWEVER we always want to out catch each other..So who do you think will win?

2. Tee

Tee Team OGF

This should be a great thread. :)

3. The teacher should win ;)

4. flathunter

You know what will happen, I will win the voting and get skunked this weekend!

5. catking

catking Banned

But I figured Mellon Head would get frightened and run home to Mommy.... Hey, you all need a referee to be bank side ???? :D THE CATKING !!!

6. catking

catking Banned

I see such GREAT support there for ya Mellon Ball.......... :D

7. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

i think you've both already spent your luck for this year, i mean...i don't want to jinks you guys or anything...::shifty eyes::...gosh..i hope i don't jinks you guys... :eek:

8. T-Man

T-Man Outdoors Man

I believe it is time for Monsterkat and myself to start catching some catfish, but thats just me :D, oh yeah, good luck you guys, find some good spots to take us too! :p

9. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Flathunter,

I will vote for you if you PM me the lake you netted the state record Bass the other day? :D :D

If anyone thinks this is unethical...it is :D ;) :D

10. flathunter

Tee, I am sure you would, however I bet you already voted! :D

11. I can see the headlines in the paper now "Man catches 100 pound catfish using 14 pound bass for bait"

Oh by the way I think it will be a tie, may the gar be with you!

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I WILL WIN, nothing less than victory will do.

Taught me well you have, but my Catfishing powers are growing greater & greater by each passing day!

13. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Awww Rats.... He got me....

You got to admit it was a nice try though.....Wish I would have thought sooner...

:D

14. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Funny stuff......who knows?? I think in the end, Jack's tenacity and experiance will win out, but then beginner's luck has alot to do with it too. ;)
    I know this, you'll both have fun & we'll have fun tracking the results ! :D

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

since the categories were somewhat limited,i gotta go with they both suck :D
    as for watermellon getting scared and running home to mommy,i gotta disagree with that one.i mean,who's the half of the team that's always running home with stories of sasquatch stalking him,big man eating birds attacking him,and the like? :D
    jack will be back home,hiding in the closet,before the fishing even starts :rolleyes:

now,the mellon however,has his head swelled like a real mellon,since he's got a couple nice fish under his belt this year,so overconfidence may be his worst enemy,and he'll have plenty of time to read war and peace,several times,while waiting for a bite :p

hope you guys have a great time and get some great fish.

if toad wasn't sceered of the dark,i'd get him out for some night time cattin' :rolleyes:

16. flathunter

Dang, looks like we both suck Bryan :(

17. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Jack is it going to be a 50/50 spit between spots? Meaning 50 percent of the time is going to be at your locations, then 50 percent at Mellons (lol.. does he have any???!!!)

In reality, finding the spot that produces a lot of a fish is key, if Mellon is leeching off you it doesn't count :D

18. flathunter

hahahahaha Mellon has a new nickname...the leach!

19. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Jack will most definately win. Here is why.

Mellon is gonna hook into a "good" fish and with the skills learned from the girl scouts he is gonna to a dance bank side and drop his whole outfit into the water whilst watching the other rod go down and his purple passion powder puff line is gonna snap like his will and he'll go home.

Jack's gonna land a 50 or close to it and have to net it himself cuz mellon will be fetchin his shoe out of the mud.

:D I wish you both luck and big fishes. Was gonna go cattin but parents are comming to town so plans change. Don't tell dip but will prob. go BASS fishing with dad this weekend. (he'll call me a bass geek) I plan on at least a 6 pounder. :rolleyes:

bill

20. flathunter

Bill, that just cracked me up! :D